Xfinity Retail Sales Professional - $1500 Signing Bonus
Company: ManpowerGroup Solutions
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Job DescriptionJob Summary If you are a tech enthusiast, thrive
on learning new things, and look for a culture built on customer
support, then get ready because this is your shot at a career with
no limits. We're giving mobile a makeover, and that means exciting
new directions to push your career. Whatever you want, we've got
it: on-the-job training, wall-to-wall benefits, and unlimited
salary potential with uncapped commissions. What are you waiting
for? Show the world what you're made of.Core Responsibilities
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and
demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides
product demonstrations to educate customers on full product
capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate
- The drive to achieve sales and customer experience goals and
- Provides comprehensive customer on boarding activities and
ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all
company products/services and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism
with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
- Actively engages in team huddles and learning including our
training requirements. Completes training requirements and actively
engage in team huddles and learning.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes
evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home
base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touch point, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities.PERKS AND BENEFITSMost sales positions are eligible
for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most
non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast
provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should
connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should
help you care for those who matter most.Our Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $8,000
- 401K Savings Plan - with up to 6% dollar to dollar
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental leave
- Comcast XFINITY courtesy services
- Discount tickets to our Universal ResortsAnd more!
Keywords: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Gresham , Xfinity Retail Sales Professional - $1500 Signing Bonus, Sales , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!