Warehouse Packaging - FedEx Operations
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Auto req ID: 351761BR
Job SummaryIMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume generally part time
employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can
expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 2460 N.W. Sundial Road
Zip Code: 97060
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P972/Portland Hub
Additional Location Information: Up to $20.50 per hour.
$1.00 weekend differential 10pm Friday-10am Monday,
PART-TIME shifts available and a FULL-TIME Overnight shift
available. Details below.
Because FedEx Ground is a 24/7 operation, we have flexibility on
the days and times that you can work.
As a package handler, you set your own availability during your
Orientation class for our 5 different sort widows.
Based on business demands you will be scheduled within your
PRELOAD PART TIME SCHEDULE:
1:00AM-8:00AM OR 4:30AM-9:00AM, negotiable with at least one
weekend day required.
HUB PART-TIME SCHEDULES:
Morning - 10am-2pm (Tue-Sat only)
Day shift - 1:00pm-6:00pm
Twilight shift - 6:30pm-11:00pm
Midnight shift - 11:30pm-3:30am
Sunrise shift - 4:00am-9:00am
HUB FULL-TIME SCHEDULE:
MID/SUNRISE - 11:30PM-9AM
EEO StatementFedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative
action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed
to a diverse workforce Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y
reparto, dock c, dockworker, entry level, intern, logistics
technician, material handler, picker, supply chain, warehouse
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Gresham , Warehouse Packaging - FedEx Operations, Professions , Boring, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!