Company: Ever Fresh Fruit Co
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionNo experience necessary. We offer opportunities
for a long-term career, with consistent hours and opportunity for
growth. We create fresh health products to our customers.
Availability to work multiple shifts, including weekends are a
must. The ideal candidate for this role excels in fast paced
environments and can handle multiple repetitive tasks. What Ever
Fresh Fruit Company offers!
- $1,500 Sign on bonus after 6 months of employment
- Overtime is available
- Shift differential of $1.00 per hour for night shift
- Employee/professional development
- Opportunities for growth
- Attendance incentive programs
- Employee recognition programs Ever Fresh Fruit Company offers
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance plan
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Gym membership discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous 401(k) match About us!We work closely with our
customers to create unique flavor elements to ice creams, yogurts
and pies. Many of our ingredients end up in easily recognizable
brands on the store shelf as we produce for both international
corporations as well as smaller, local brands. Our Research and
Development is done in-house so we get to witness the whole process
from ideation to creation. We support regional trade organizations,
source locally when appropriate and help to bring healthy food to
people's tables.Forklift Operator Department: Apple PlantStatus:
Non-exemptEmployee Classification: Regular Full-timeReports To:
Production ManagerSupervisory Responsibilities: NoneShift: Sunday
through Wednesday, 3:45pm to 3:45am Job Summary: Responsible for
supplying the operation with the accurate materials needed to
complete customer orders in an efficient manner. Responsible for
sorting and packaging apples by following protocols set forth by
the standard operating procedures to meet customer specific orders
in the Apple Plant. Maintains a high level of quality and safety
standards. Essential Functions:
- Load and unload apple bins into the apple dumper/loader at a
rate equal to what the line is running.
- Maintain accurate apple inventory. Start of the load and finish
of the load. Able to document correctly.
- Manage the product waste area.
- Upholds current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Upholds Food Safety Policies and Procedures as outline in the
Quality Systems Manual.
- Understands and demonstrates appropriate use of Personal
- Understands the use of Safety Data Sheets.
- Demonstrates understanding of Standard Operating
- Sorts and packages fruit by following protocols set forth by
the standard operating procedures.
- Communicates with the Lead and Quality Department with the type
of apple we are running.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Unload and load trailers. Both enclosed and flatbed. Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities: Level 1
- Ability to effectively carry out all duties of a Level 3
- Ability to read and understand product labels.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to operate a fork lift for a 12-hour shift. (Fork lift
training and certification is provided through Ever Fresh
- Ability to trouble shoot and repair various equipment in a safe
and timely matter. Level 2
- Ability to effectively carry out all duties of a Level 1
- Ability to assist the lead with some of their responsibilities,
such as completing WOs, and rotating staff throughout the shift to
different positions, and covering for breaks
- Ability to move trailers in and out of the apple dock
- Ability to train new operators on all aspects of apple
- Ability to cover any of the Apple Production Lead
responsibilities Working Conditions/Physical Factors:
- Worker may be exposed to extreme cold, wet conditions, both
indoors and outdoors.
- Worker may be exposed to a loud working environment.
- Worker may be exposed to hazards in the work place such as
proximity to equipment conducting extreme heat, moving parts, fumes
or airborne particles and electrical current.
- Must be able to work in environment containing allergens (nuts,
milk, wheat, etc.).
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers and can climb,
balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Must be able to talk/hear/sit for prolonged periods of
- Regularly required to lift/push weights up to 55 pounds. Other
Duties as Assigned:This job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Keywords: Ever Fresh Fruit Co, Gresham , Forklift Operator, Professions , Boring, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!