Posted on: April 30, 2021
Maximus is currently looking for a CDC Info Remote Workforce
Management Analyst The position is responsible for analyzing call
volume trends and making recommendations on prioritizing agents'
skillsets and staffing requirements.
- Must be able to start on 3/29/2021
- Must be able to work without absences for a minimum period of 90
- Must be available to work 8 hour shift between the hours of
8am-10pm Eastern Time
(program is operational 7 days a week)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and provide revolving analytics data of call/web chat
arrival patterns, agent efficiency analysis, statistical analysis
of the agents and call center performance.
- Analyze reports and query database from call center software,
agent attendance line and WFM Software.
- Determine Agent Adherence to schedule and agent performance.
- Create and design Ad hoc reports for data pertaining to agent
scheduling, call volumes, Web Chat Volume, Agent - Performance
- Maintain production data and review of staff plan hours for
accuracy to optimize efficiency.
- Analyze, determine and communicate work/training schedules for
agents to operations management.
- Identify and determine required staff based upon deviation
reports and make recommendations for improvements.
- Recommend improvements in project performance based on analysis
of Forecast to Actuals.
- Determine, document and escalate concerns on agent performance to
- Responsible for skillset management of agents as instructed by
operations leadership or management including availability of agent
to queue vs skillset and call back assignments.
- Provision Agents within business systems to create optimal
project performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage real time monitoring of agents and notification of
unscheduled agents activities and adherence.
- Take action on operation items escalated by Junior WFM
- Develop, create and conduct systems training for supervisors on
the workforce tools, processes and best practices.
- Continuously create Work Instructions and Job Aids for
supervisors to provide instruction on what action is required for
Keywords: Maximus, Gresham , Workforce Analyst, Professions , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!