Senior Scientist - Skincare
Company: Est--e Lauder Companies
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Responsible for the development of new products and utilizes
creativity to provide innovative products/concepts with minimal
supervision. - Quality will be a key focus. -The individual will be
assigned multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity. -
He/she/They will develop new product ideas/concepts that will
provide future growth for the company. The individual will ensure
the timely completion of product development activities according
- Develops formulations with creativity & innovative
contributions. - Confirms formulation stability and ensures
scale-ability via extensive collaboration with Process Development.
- Contributes in establishing manufacturing procedures. Develops
new approaches for the delivery of the projects
- Follows projects from prototype development through
- Keeps laboratory management and key project members informed of
- Identifies technical learnings, issues, testing plans and
solutions for all projects. - Assists in resolving formula or
- May assist with training technicians, temporary staff and
others in laboratory procedures.
- Coordinates and collaborates with all R&D departments &
subfunctions, QA, Technical Services, Manufacturing and NY Product
- Organizes all formula testing including but not limited to
stability, rheology, safety, clinical and analytical as needed to
support products being robust and technically ready. Designs &
conducts experiments requiring the selection of equipment &
materials for the delivery of the project.
- Ensures the timely completion of product development activities
using technical knowledge to analyze and review results.
Establishes standards and submits batch cards to lab management for
- Actively searches and develops new ideas/concepts, breakthrough
technologies from a variety of industries, research and educational
institutions, scientific literatures, and be able to translate into
tangible cosmetic products.
- Stays abreast of developing trends in the Cosmetic field;
builds depth of understanding and shares new approaches with the
- Conduct research based on topics of special interest and
develop product applications based on research. .
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- BS Degree in relevant scientific field, Chemistry
- 5 Years Experience
- Knowledge of EL R&D System RDS preferred but not necessary.
-We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans,
and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is
Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex
or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including
transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military
service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local
law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The
Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation
consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and
prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious
observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position
or any other position with the Company and you believe you require
assistance to complete an application or participate in an
interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.
Keywords: Est--e Lauder Companies, Gresham , Senior Scientist - Skincare, Other , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...