Medication Aide - Bonaventure of Gresham
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Bonaventure of Gresham has exciting job openings for Medication
Starting from $16.50
Paid Training, no experience necessary for Medication Aide.
Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no
appointment necessary, at 22514 SE Stark Street Gresham, OR
Call 503-328-0010 for more information.
Find your purpose in Caregiving!
We're looking for passionate people to become part of a close-knit
team that truly cares about our seniors. We know this is more than
a job to you, this is your calling, and we want you to join our
team. Be the Hero in someone's story by joining Team Bonaventure
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $16.50
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for Med Aide, and Med Tech,
even if you don't have experience, we will train you!
What does a Medication Aide do for Bonaventure?
These positions are critical within our health care department. In
this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this
includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors and outside providers.
- Administering medications.
- Complete charting on residents daily.
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (Medication's
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Bonaventure of Gresham
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides
assisted living, residential care, memory care, and independent
living. We provide in home health care to residents in our
community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At
Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never
go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed
to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior
lifestyle . Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a
simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting
work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with
the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional
service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and
empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Gresham , Medication Aide - Bonaventure of Gresham, Other , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!