Company: Central City Concern
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Central City Concern (CCC) is an innovative nonprofit agency
providing comprehensive services to single adults and families
impacted by homelessness, poverty, and addictions in the Portland
metro area. We hire skilled and passionate people to meet our
mission to end homelessness through innovative outcome-based
strategies that support personal and community transformation.
The Quality Consultant is a key member of the Quality department,
responsible for providing performance improvement consulting,
process design and improvement, and project management leadership
to projects related to organizational strategic priorities. The
Quality Consultant works closely with the service line, program
leaders, and teams to ensure and improve quality. The Quality
Consultant is expected to perform with high independence,
demonstrating strong initiative and exercising excellent
- Maintain subject matter expertise in performance improvement
consulting and process design and improvement, including the
ability to train others, advise program and service line leadership
and support strategic planning.
- Develop an understanding of stakeholders' business needs and
strategic objectives, and apply this knowledge to recommend
appropriate approaches to achieve performance objectives.
- Advise OII leadership and CCC management on operational and
business approaches to attain performance objectives.
- Lead, make significant contributions, and/or provide technical
advice to multiple quality projects concurrently, from conception
through final implementation, including:
- Work effectively with leaders, OII department members, and
enable services departments to identify performance improvement
opportunities and develop actionable solutions promptly.
- Facilitate effective decision-making and problem-solving
sessions with stakeholders to build consensus and establish project
goals and timelines.
- Assess project team and stakeholder readiness for change,
develop change management plans, and support the successful
execution of change.
- Anticipate quality project risks, weigh practical
considerations, and recommend and support preemptive actions to
mitigate and address potential issues.
- Develop quality project plans to test, implement, and sustain
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive project documentation to
ensure continuous learning.
- Adhere to all state and federal privacy regulations, including
HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2, and CCC policies and agreements regarding
confidentiality, privacy, and security. Support compliance with all
privacy and security requirements pursuant to community partners'
and outside providers' patient confidentiality agreements,
including privacy and security requirements for EMR access. This
includes immediately reporting any breach of protected health
information or personal identifying information of any person
receiving CCC services by CCC or an outside provider to the CCC
Compliance Department, as well as to your supervisor or their
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to internal
and external stakeholders, including CCC clients, CCC staff, and
- Attend all mandatory CCC training on time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required: master's degree in social work, public health, public
administration, business, or another relevant field; or bachelor's
degree in a relevant field, combined with one or more professional
certifications such as Lean/Six Sigma green belt or human-centered
- Required: three or more years of experience with performance
improvement consulting, process design and improvement, project
management, or another relevant field of practice.
- Required: three or more years of experience in healthcare,
social services, or safety net setting.
- Required: high level of computer literacy, including the
ability to learn new applications. Preferred: experience with
statistical packages and electronic medical records.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients
with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural
backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientations and treat each
individual with respect and dignity.
Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at
the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match
of 4.25% in your 1 st year, 6% in the 2 nd year, and 8% in your 3
- 11 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Employer Paid Life, Short-Term Disability, AND Long-Term
- Sabbatical Program offers extended time off in years 7, 14, and
This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work
performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required for
Central City Concern is a second-chance employer and complies with
applicable laws regarding consideration criminal background for
employment purposes. Government regulations, contractual
requirements, or the duties of this particular job may require CCC
to conduct a background check and take appropriate action to
address prior criminal convictions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Associated topics: anesthetist, drug, gs 0610, gs 610, health care,
infectious, patient, psychologist, registered nurse, surgical
Keywords: Central City Concern, Gresham , Quality Consultant, Other , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!