Client Service Specialist
Company: Columbia Banking System, Inc.
Location: Hood River
Posted on: September 21, 2022
* Performs cash handling functions (deposits, withdrawals, cash
advances, payments, transfers, check cashing, etc.)
* Balancing cash drawer and Client Service Specialist
* Learning basic knowledge of new and existing products and
* Discuss and access customer's financial needs to identify and
offer appropriate products and services
* Secure against loss by ensuring safekeeping of money in cash
drawer and prompt accounting or transfer of funds
* Identify fraudulent activity
* Read, understand and follow all relevant SOP's
* Perform and support daily tasks that maintain the integrity of
the branch (balance ATM, process night drop, balance negotiable
instruments, process returned mail, balance credit card machine,
monitor lobby rate sheets and brochures)
* Supports referral goals for branch by focusing and identifying
and referring basic bank products to the appropriate business
* Provides an extraordinary customer experience
* Other tasks as assigned
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the
performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control
responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures,
and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Some experience in customer service preferred.
* Bilingual preferred
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, cash handling environment
* Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Ability to pass Client Service Specialist training programs
* Ability to develop and maintain working knowledge of Columbia
Bank policies, procedures and systems
* Builds relationships with customers and internal teammates
Our Core Behaviors:
* Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and
compassionate manner at all times.
* Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer,
whether internal or external.
* Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and
contributing to service.
* Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and
experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the
customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia
* Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to
advance and enrich the work of the team.
* Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to
every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume
responsibility for your actions.
* Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively
listen and learn from each other.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
* Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
* Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
* Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
* Ability to drive to various locations
* Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search
firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia
Bank's Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in
conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition
contract for service and in response to a specific job opening.
Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party
agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed
requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of
Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that
does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of
Columbia Bank's Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter
into a requisition search agreement.
Keywords: Columbia Banking System, Inc., Gresham , Client Service Specialist, Other , Hood River, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!