Remote Outbound Sales Representative
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Why Liberty Mutual?
Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive
personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be
sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated when you
join Liberty Mutual Insurance as a part of our Contact Center Sales
Organization. Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company
and receive paid-training, licensing in all 50 states, and a
dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls)
because we believe in supporting your success, not holding it back.
Join our team and realize the rewards of a career with unlimited
earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of
benefits that start on day one.
Do you want to be in control of your schedule! If so, stop your
search, this is what you have been looking for. In this career role
you will work remotely Monday Friday and be able to set your 8-hour
day within the hours of 7AM 6PM daily.
In this role you will:
- Place outbound sales calls from internet generated leads.
- Manage leads by tracking, following up, and closing sales to
achieve sales and productivity objectives.
- Perform direct sales and selling techniques for auto and home
- Uncapped Monthly Sales Incentive with average monthly range of
- Total Average Earnings: $88,500-98,500 (first year)
- Starting Base $45,000
- Potential for Top Sales Representatives to make over 100k
- We are offering work from home options along with traditional
in office positions depending on location.
- We offer Remote Outbound Sales positions in 7 states-
AZ,ID,OR,TX,UT,WA and NV Candidate must reside in one of these 7
states to be considered for this role.
- During the first 6-8 weeks of training, your schedule will be
Mon-Fri, (9-5:30pm CT).
- During the subsequent 12 weeks of onboarding, your hours will
remain the same. One weekend day per week (Saturday or Sunday) will
be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
- After onboarding is completed and you transition to your
regular position, your schedule will be Monday Friday and you will
be able to set your 8-hour day within the hours of 7AM 6PM
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency
- Previous cold calling experience is recommended
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and
confidently pursue tomorrow. That s why we provide an environment
focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you ll
discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim
to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value
your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and
we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more, please visit
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work
by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also
selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG s
Insider Pro and Computerworld s 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America s Best Employers for
Women and one of America s Best Employers for New Graduates as well
as one of America s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not
tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, veteran s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on
any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Gresham , Remote Outbound Sales Representative, Other , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!