Medication Aide Tech - Day Shift and Noc Shift
Company: Flagstone Senior Living
Location: The Dalles
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Medication Aide/Tech/QMAP!This position is
responsible for carrying out the ADL services to residents in
accordance with their service plan in a given community. All duties
are performed under the direction of the Director, Health, and
Wellness while maintaining compliance with all regulatory
standards.What we offer you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Employee Assistance ProgramResponsibilities:
- Follow the services outlined in each resident's service plan in
a friendly and supportive manner. This includes passing resident
medications in accordance with physician orders and as stated on
the Medication Administration Record for all residents.
- Document observed change in condition in accordance with local
rules and regulations and policies.
- Communicate with other Medication Aides about resident needs
for consistent quality.
- Participate in meal service including serving, clearing, and
cleaning the dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions that assist others beyond job
responsibilities and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or
- Candidates are required to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated prior
to being hired.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Certifications as required by the state.
- Must have one year of experience in a caregiving role or
similar function. Supervisory experience of six months or more in a
health-related field (manages staff under their supervision during
- Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication
Administration Records for residents. Must possess an understanding
of medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate
with medical professionals.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and an understanding
of human resource rules preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
test.Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for
this exciting opportunity!**Please DO NOT include the date of your
graduation, if applicable on your resume or application. Thank
Keywords: Flagstone Senior Living, Gresham , Medication Aide Tech - Day Shift and Noc Shift, Other , The Dalles, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!