Company: WaFd Bank
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Want to help strengthen your community's financial health?
Looking for an employer that will inspire you and support your
career in finance? Your search is over... WaFd Bank is hiring
Personal Bankers.WaFd Bank has been a financial leader for over 105
years, and now serves consumers and business clients across eight
Western states.[Personalize Awards by Division. Please edit based
on your state]Idaho, Oregon & Washington:
Come join a team voted Newsweek's Best Bank within [state] in
We have been awarded Best Bank in Arizona by Money Magazine as well
as Arizona's Most Admired Company - both three years running. We
are proud to have been identified as Best Place to Work for 2020 by
Ranking Arizona Magazine.Our company motto is: Love What You
Do...Make A Difference!We are seeking motivated individuals to
assist clients with both personal and business banking services. We
need creative individuals that can "think outside the box" to
provide relevant solutions to our clients while displaying our
values of discipline, teamwork and integrity. Our clients come from
all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide
variety of backgrounds, because it makes us stronger. To make our
services meaningful for people everywhere, we ensure our
professional team of bankers reflects the diversity of the
businesses and communities we serve.As one of WaFd's Personal
Bankers, you will:
- Build exceptional knowledge of products and services to
maintain rapport with clients, understand their needs, and provide
- Open new accounts, originate loans, and onboard new
- Introduce and demonstrate digital and self-service
- Make out-of-office calls to business and referral sources;
- Earn bonuses based on your team's production goals;
- Enjoy an opportunity to advance your career by specializing in
specific skills, including mortgage lending and small business
- Receive a comprehensive benefits package including health,
dental, and life insurance; vacation and sick leave, stock options,
and a generous company contribution to your retirement plan;
- Work in a team-oriented environment where high value is placed
on simply being nice to our clients and one another.
- High school diploma, or approved equivalent
- Math aptitude, typing skills (45-50 wpm), 10-key, filing;
organized, and excellent communications skills.
- Basic computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
(Word, Excel, and Outlook) and internet usage are necessary.
- Experience and knowledge of IRA's desired.
- Prior bank experience, sales & service is preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills, in accordance with
Washington Federal's quality standards, are required.
Keywords: WaFd Bank, Gresham , Personal Banker, Other , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!