Operations Tech, Wax Operator
Company: Orchid Orthopedics
Posted on: November 12, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Operations Technician I, Wax sets up dies and wax injection
moldings for products and machines. Performs wax assembly processes
including but not limited to using hand held torch, heating
elements and tips, dental picks, abrasive cleaning pads, and,
cleaning sticks and fluids.
ORE - Shift 2 ($.55) (United States of America - Oregon)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Set up dies and wax injection molding per tech card for all
product s and machines.
* Perform wax assembly process per tech card using hand held torch,
heating elements and tips, dental picks, abrasive cleaning pads,
cleaning sticks and fluids.
* Perform routine cleaning of wax patterns per tech card on all
* Perform wax injection molding process.
* Perform visual inspection on completed wax patterns/molds.
* Perform hand fabrication of gates per tech card.
* Complete proper documentation as required.
* Develop new programs and tech points as needed.
* Use hand truck, pallet jack, carts and tables to safely transport
* Maintain work area, tools and equipment in a clean and organized
* Detect & report faulty equipment, defective material and any
unusual conditions to the department Supervisor or Lead.
* Follow designated safety rules and regulations.
* Reinforces safety expectations. Ensures safety operating
practices are demonstrated. Reports issues/concerns to
* Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures,
work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems
* Completes all required training.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Manufacturing Experience (Preferred), No previous work experience
High School Or Equivalent Required, , ,
None - ---
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
Accuracy and Attention to Detail (Working Experience), Active
Learning (Basic Knowledge), Blueprint Reading (Basic Knowledge),
Communication (Basic Knowledge), Data Entry (Basic Knowledge), Hand
Dexterity (Extensive Experience), Information Capture (Working
Experience), Manufacturing Safety (Working Experience),
Mathematical Ability (Basic Knowledge), Problem Solving (Working
Experience), Quality Inspection Metrology Tools (Working
Experience), Quality Management (Basic Knowledge), Standard
Operating Procedures (Working Experience), Time management (Working
WHAT WE OFFER
* Opportunity to work in a growing company
* Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Ability to work in an organization that values:
* Integrity First: We do the right thing
* Teamwork: We are one Orchid
* Results: Our results matter
Constantly reaches and grabs objects.
Constantly handles and feels objects.
Constantly applies pressure to objects.
Constantly operates tools such as fixtures, jigs, hydraulic
presses, and hammers.
Frequently lifts and/or moves objects up to 80 pounds.
Constantly visually inspects objects for defects.
* Candidates offered employment may be required to submit to a
pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug-screening
based on position requirements
* Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work
in the United States through eVerify
EOE, including disability/vets
Keywords: Orchid Orthopedics, Gresham , Operations Tech, Wax Operator, Other , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!