On Call Support Specialist
Company: Relay Resources
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Not just work. Meaningful work.
People are at the heart of everything we do. Our
mission is to cultivate meaningful work for people with
disabilities and other barriers. By becoming an On Call Support
Specialist, you will join a team that proudly helps our customers
manage secure document digitizing, storage, and destruction.
We encourage people with a disability, a Preferred Worker
Card, or other barriers to employment to apply. Please let us
know if you need special accommodations.
On Call Support Specialist
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated teammate
as an on call employee at various contracted work sites to perform
mail room, administrative and courier responsibilities when
coverage is needed.
Wage: $15-18/hr depending on worksite
- Full-time benefits, including: medical, dental, 403(b)
retirement plan, life insurance, and mileage reimbursement.
Relay pays 100% of an employee’s medical, dental, and vision
- Enjoy paid time off, paid sick days and paid holidays
What you’ll do
- Working hours will vary based on business need
- Work at Relay customer sites in and around downtown Portland
- Prepare sensitive documents for scanning
- Reconstruct files in an organized and precise manner
- Scan documents using Kodak scanners into a secure file
- Produce a variety of standard documents such as emails,
letters, forms, records, correspondence, reports, tables
- Edit and format written or electronic draft, proofreading and
editing documents for basic grammar, punctuation, spelling,
capitalization, and language usage applying specified
- Answer phones, direct calls and greet visitors, as
Why you’re a great fit
We know that experience is gathered in many ways. These
guidelines represent some, but not all the ways you might have
acquired the skills required for this role. If you have a
demonstrated ability to fulfill the job duties but got there in a
different way, please apply.
- A can-do attitude and team spirit!
- Experience and comfort using a computer; able to learn new
programs and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable of office/mailroom/warehouse terminology and
- Interpersonal skills to work and interact with a wide variety
- Capability to provide quality customer service
- Skilled in maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to pass criminal history background check and/or
fingerprinting as appropriate at any time during employment,
including additional security clearances
NOTE: To comply with this work site’s vaccination
requirement, you must be fully vaccinated by the time of
placement. Fully vaccinated is considered 2 weeks after a
second does in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna
vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson &
Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. If you have a medical or religious
exemption, there may or may not be ability to place you at this
Are you interested in signing up for our careers email
newsletter? If so, please use this link to sign up!
More about us
We’re a nonprofit organization based in Portland, OR,
employing more than 700 people in the Pacific Northwest. Our
variety of services includes janitorial, landscaping, document
services, and supply chain solutions, as well as managing
affordable housing. We create value for our community by delivering
quality services to our customers, good jobs to our employees and
affordable homes to our residents.
The Office Solutions team operates out of a secure document
digitizing and storage facility at our main campus. We work with a
number of government and private organizations to meet their
document needs, including HIPPA compliance and NAID certified
Relay Resources is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
and we welcome everyone to our team/to apply. We are committed to
cultivating a people-first inclusive culture that benefits our
employees, customers, and residents. Relay encourages a diversity
of applicants of all backgrounds and identities including
disability, race, color, religion, gender identity, national
origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, military
service, marital status, parental status, age, and individuals with
a Preferred Worker Card. Let us know if you need a reasonable
accommodation during the application or interview process, or to
perform the job you are applying for.
Keywords: Relay Resources, Gresham , On Call Support Specialist, Other , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!