Not just work. Meaningful work.
People are at the heart of everything we do. Our
mission is to cultivate meaningful work for people with
disabilities and other barriers. By becoming a Warehouse
Coordinator you will join a team that proudly serves our supply
chain customers to create quality product solutions and offer
services for projects that can’t be automated.
We encourage people with a disability, a Preferred Worker
Card, or other barriers to employment to apply. Please let us
know if you need special accommodations.
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated teammate to
provide daily warehouse support, overseeing receiving and shipping
for the Supply Chain Solutions social enterprise, and all ongoing
customer fulfillment activities. This role is responsible for the
adherence to standard operating procedures, best practices, and
operating schedules. Presence at the worksite during regular
business hours is also required.
- $19.00-$22.72/hr, depending on experience
- Full-time benefits, including: medical, dental, 403(b)
retirement plan, life insurance, and mileage reimbursement.
Relay pays 100% of an employee’s medical, dental, and vision
- Enjoy paid time off, paid sick days and paid holidays
What you’ll do
- Working hours will be Monday – Friday, 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- Location will be Relay Resources Main Campus (Portland,
- Complies with warehouse and inventory standard operating
- Receives stock and non-stock items for the purpose of ensuring
specifications, quantity and quality of orders are accurate
- Assists and works closely with the production team to remove
raw materials from inventory, staging for upcoming production
projects and requests
- Serve as a point of contact for SCS customers responding to
inventory requests or questions, ensuring a close working
relationship with external partners
- Becomes a subject matter expert in Relay’s warehouse inventory
management system and shipping applications with the ability to
guide others with ease
- Ability to receive all products and supplies into database and
shelves in the appropriate warehouse location
- Ability to processes international and domestic shipments with
UPS, FEDEX and other carriers via web-based programs
- Responsible for using forklift, pallet jack, pallet wrapper,
Why you’re a great fit
We know that experience is gathered in many ways. These
guidelines represent some, but not all the ways you might have
acquired the skills required for this role. If you have a
demonstrated ability to fulfill the job duties but got there in a
different way, please apply.
- A can-do attitude and team spirit!
- Two years of warehouse shipping/receiving experience of
domestic and international shipments
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills with the
ability to communicate effectively with employees, vendors, and
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and CMMS
software such as Hippo.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; able to successfully manage
- Ability to pass criminal history background check and/or
fingerprinting as appropriate at any time during employment
Are you interested in signing up for our careers email
newsletter? If so, please use this link to sign up!
More about us
We’re a nonprofit organization based in Portland, OR,
employing more than 700 people in the Pacific Northwest. Our
variety of services includes janitorial, landscaping, document
services, and supply chain solutions, as well as managing
affordable housing. We create value for our community by delivering
quality services to our customers, good jobs to our employees and
affordable homes to our residents.
The Supply Chain Solutions team operates out of a 150,000
square feet of warehousing and production space at our main campus.
The team consists of dozens of cross-trained employees managing a
variety of projects for our growing customer base. Some of our
customers include Danner Boots, Secret Aardvark, and Partners in
Relay Resources is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
and we welcome everyone to our team/to apply. We are committed to
cultivating a people-first inclusive culture that benefits our
employees, customers, and residents. Relay encourages a diversity
of applicants of all backgrounds and identities including
disability, race, color, religion, gender identity, national
origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, military
service, marital status, parental status, age, and individuals with
a Preferred Worker Card. Let us know if you need a reasonable
accommodation during the application or interview process, or to
perform the job you are applying for.