Medical Assistant II - Pediatrics
Company: Mid-Columbia Medical Center
Location: The Dalles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MCMC Pediatrics is currently seeking a Certified Medical
Assistant to join their exceptional team.
This position is Full-Time and is eligible for a comprehensive
benefits and time-off package.
Responsible for providing patient care while following
established standards and practices under the supervision of a
physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or Registered
Nurse. Assists the provider, nurse, or other staff with the daily
coordination of patient care and patient access. Coordinates
patient flow, schedules appointments, procedures, tests and
referrals to maintain department/clinic efficiency. Participates in
daily operations under the direction of a supervisor, manager
and/or Registered Nurse. Demonstrates excellence in customer
service during interactions with all customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Graduate of an accredited medical assisting program; or
equivalent training and experience.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant by an accredited
agency or greater than 3 years experience and will obtain
certification in 90 days from date of hire.
Current BLS certification required.
- Six months experience as a back office medical assistant in a
clinic setting preferred.
Three years experience preferred
- Ability to work under the general supervision of a physician,
physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or registered nurse.
- Ability to perform basic data entry into the patient's
electronic medical records.
- Demonstrates competence in basic clinical skills and medical
- Familiarity with computers (e.g. email, commonly used software
- For scribe duties (at Columbia River Women's Clinic and
Columbia Crest Outpatient Specialties- Dermatology only) typing WPM
of 45 or greater is required.
Keywords: Mid-Columbia Medical Center, Gresham , Medical Assistant II - Pediatrics, Other , The Dalles, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!