Intern, Digital Ethics, Emerging Technology
Posted on: June 11, 2021
About the role
Avanade continues to increase its focus on Digital Ethics, which
includes efforts to improve our own internal practices as well as
advisory services to guide our clients' Digital Ethics efforts.
We're looking for a detail-oriented and curious intern who has a
basic understanding of current digital ethics issues (such as
accessibility, privacy, inclusivity, etc.) and a desire to learn
This position will report to Avanade's Global Lead for Digital
Ethics, and there will be opportunities to work with members of the
Emerging Tech team and other groups across the organization.
Projects may include industry research, data analysis, content
development and management, and creating client-facing materials.
The best candidates will have a passion for Digital Ethics and will
bring their own unique background and perspectives to this emerging
Duties And Job Responsibilities
- Project management for a variety of internal and client-facing
- Industry research on trends, regulations, technologies, and
other topics relevant to Digital Ethics
- Analysis of survey data, including creation of data charts and
- Development of communication and training materials
- Management of materials and content in internal repositories
Job Location: North America, remote
This role currently requires the ability to work remotely. If
and when we return to in-person working, there may be opportunities
to work in an Avanade office location.
Work Hours: 40 hrs. per week
Targeted Start Date: July 2021
Pay rate varies depending on location.
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate, graduate or post graduate
degree in a relevant field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Data analytics and statistics
- Quantitative and qualitative research analysis
- Project management
- Written and verbal communication
- Presentation and/or training experience
- MS Excel - e.g., proficiency with VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables,
- MS PowerPoint skills, with an eye for detail on formatting,
graphics, and charts
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and
Keywords: Avanade, Gresham , Intern, Digital Ethics, Emerging Technology, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!