Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Gresham, OR
Company: Actriv Healthcare
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Dedicated and caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) are
invited to join Actriv Healthcare to work in the Gresham, OR area.
- Employment Type: Per Diem, Travel Or Contract
- Profession: Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Shifts: Day Shift, Evening, NOC (Nights), Weekends (10hrs x 4
days; 8hrs x 5 days; 12hrs x 3 days)
- Client settings: Skilled Nursing, Post-Acute, Rehabilitation,
Behavioral Health, Assisted Living and Memory Care, Hospice
Clinics, Hospitals, Correctional Facilities, Schools, and Urgent
- Pay: DOE
- Paid Overtime: Yes Benefits for Actrivian HCPs
- Freedom to build your own schedule
- Competitive wages and incentives
- Dental, Vision and Medical benefits
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Time
- Continuing Education
- Part of a purpose-driven community
- Employer-sponsored Workers Compensation and Malpractice
- Employer-paid taxes
- Convenient scheduling app
- Opportunity to work nationwide
- 24hr Caring and Support Customer service Team Job
- Minimum 1 Year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Active and unencumbered CNA License
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- CPR/BLS/First Aid Certification
- Proof of Negative TB Test (PPD Test, Q-Gold, T-spot or Chest
- Food Handlers Card
- Proof of continuing education
- Reliable transportation
- Clear criminal background check and drug screening
- Whatever-it-takes attitude How to Get Actrivated:
- Apply and get Onboarded. Download the Actriv App , start your
application, upload your credentials, and schedule an
- Choose your shifts. Set your schedule and accept shifts that
fit your schedule. Book as many shifts as you want.
- Get Paid. Clock-in, work shifts, and make an impact. Clock out
and get paid. Earn your vacation and sick time as you work. About
Actriv Healthcare Inc. We are a H.E.A.R.T.-centric organization on
a mission tohelp healthcare facilities meet their patient care
goals. We do that by connecting Clinicians with opportunities to
impact patients and residents' lives in our local communities. We
believe in caring about people, being cared for, and caring in
everything we do. Caring is the foundation of our culture and what
sets us apart. This is why Inc. Magazine recognized Actriv
Healthcare as the fastest growing Staffing company in America in
the2021 Inc 5000 annual list . Our Values
- We Care More about our customer We believe in going above and
beyond for our partner facilities, their residents, or patients to
deliver a Wow!
- Dignity and Respect are a way of life At Actriv, we have a
Caring culture where we treat each other with dignity and respect.
Caring Meets Wow!
- We are constantly Improving We are constantly looking for
opportunities to improve ourselves and our processes. We are
committed to continuous improvement, which is a key component of
- We thrive to deliver a positive Impact At Actriv, we are
committed to making an impact by providing the best quality Care.
Actriv Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status, or any other category
protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Keywords: Actriv Healthcare, Gresham , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Gresham, OR, Healthcare , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...