Director - Health Information Management
Location: The Dalles
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Mid-Columbia Medical Center (located in The Dalles, Oregon in
the beautiful Columbia River Gorge area) is currently seeking a
Director of Health Information Management.This Full-time position
is eligible for excellent benefits.Manages the daily operational
activities of the Health Information Management Department in
alignment with the mission, values and objectives of the department
and organization. Understands and supports the Planetree philosophy
and mission of patient-centered healthcare promoted at Mid-Columbia
- BS Degree in related field or equivalent combination of
education and experience.Licensure/Certification:
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) is preferred
or Accredited Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) is
- Plus, good standing with the American Health Information
Management Association (AHIMA).Experience:
- Minimum of five years progressively more responsible health
information management experience.
- Management or supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and lead a functional area in
an integrated health system.
- Experience with using data technology tools (e.g, email,
spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, voicemail, internet/intranet to
access, organize and store job-related
- Knowledge of information systems and healthcare applications in
addition to database applications and report writing software.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.For additional questions please reach out to
Kate Depriest via email @ email@example.com ID: 2022-5705 Shift:
Days Name: MEDICAL RECORDS Salary Grade: 39 External Company URL:
www.mcmc.net Street: 1700 E. 19Th St.
Keywords: MCMC, Gresham , Director - Health Information Management, Healthcare , The Dalles, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!