Oral Chemotherapy Coordinator RN
Company: Mid-Columbia Medical Center
Location: The Dalles
Posted on: September 22, 2022
. -In addition to the duties connected with the primary RN
position this positions duties will include education of the
patient to the appropriate consumption of oral chemotherapy
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- Current RN licensure in Oregon
- ACLS required
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy courses required within (6) six-months
- OCN required within 3 years of hire
- Minimum two years of experience as RN in Medical Oncology.
- Develop optimal chemotherapy compliance and safety by verifying
the patient's understanding of how and when to take their oral
chemotherapy medications, when to report side effects and the
importance of continuing their scheduled treatment plan.
Keywords: Mid-Columbia Medical Center, Gresham , Oral Chemotherapy Coordinator RN, Healthcare , The Dalles, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!