Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager
Company: Pacific Coast Producers
Location: The Dalles
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Come Work with Us!Pacific Coast Producers, one of the nation's
top food production companies, is seeking to fill an Environmental
Health and Safety (EHS) Manager position with a highly capable
person. This position is a multi-site position based in The Dalles,
The EHS Manager will provide support to employees and management;
promoting a positive safety culture to operations, employees, and
promote continuous safety awareness and improvement. Rate of pay
will be DOE.
Join our legacy of talented people working together to provide the
highest level of customer service. PCP employees can earn
competitive pay along with terrific benefit plans such as
affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance. Retirement
savings plans, including a defined-benefit pension plan is also
provided to eligible employees.
- Uses every opportunity to drive EHS awareness by demonstrating
safe behavior, continuous self-development and education in areas
of environmental, health & safety compliance, industry trends and
- Development and implementation of EHS procedures, policies, and
- Conducting inspections and audits, as required to ensure
compliance with Company Policies and regulatory compliance.
- Mitigation of identified hazardous conditions and/or unsafe
acts with employee's and management.
- Act as the Site EHS representative with third parties,
including neighboring businesses, local councils, and regulatory
- Supporting environmental compliance including NPDES, RMP,
hazardous materials, and waste requirements.
- Participating in incident investigations and assisting with the
development of corrective actions, and completion of reports as
- Assisting in case management of Workers' Compensation
- Preparation of reports as requested.
- Conducting EHS training as requested.
- Attending operations meetings as requested.
- Participating in Health & Safety Committee Meetings.
- Assisting in emergency evacuations.
- Additional duties as assigned.RequirementsThe successful
candidate must be highly motivated and will have management
experience, preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
Candidates must demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, a strong
teamwork orientation, and excellent communication
skills.Additionally, the following skills and experience are
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to
partner internally and externally to achieve results.
- Demonstrated track record of leading positive change; training,
motivating, coaching, and developing individuals and teams in a
pleasant, consistent manner.
- High School education or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 5 years of EHS experience including site
remediation, with at least 2 years in a management role.Preferred
- Occupational Health and Safety Certification
- ASP/CSP CertificationPacific Coast Producers offers equal
employment opportunity to all applicants including females,
minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected
Keywords: Pacific Coast Producers, Gresham , Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager, Healthcare , The Dalles, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!