Company: Assured Home Health
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Company Overview:** $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL-TIME!
**Coverage: NE Portland/Gresham Areas
Benefits of joining the Assured Home Health team:
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Our leaders encourage advancement
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patientsThe Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT) in Home
Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient
care needs related to functional status/mobility,
endurance/stamina, pain and other medical conditions. Based on this
assessment and evaluation, the Physical Therapist works to help
determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at
improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and evaluates the
patient's progress.Assured Home Health, a part of LHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
Benefits and More
- Flexible Schedules
- PTO Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages available within 30
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Promotion opportunities
- Continuing EducationEssential Functions:
- Evaluates the patient's functional status and physical therapy
needs. Assists the physician in the development of the therapy plan
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Observes and reports the patient's response to treatment and
any changes in his/her condition to the supervising nurse and/or
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop and restore function,
and / or maintain maximum functioning using acceptable standards of
- Instructs and informs participating members of the health care
team, the patient, and the family/caregivers regarding the plan of
care, functional limitations, and progress toward goals.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a
progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the PT plan of
care within state specific guidelines.
- Reports outcomes of evaluation, goals, and anticipated
projected frequency of care.Education & Experience:Licensure
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and
access to a dependable vehicle.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Assured Home Health, Gresham , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!