Occupational Therapist - Home Health - $5000.00 Bonus
Company: Mid-Columbia Medical Center
Location: The Dalles
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Overview:Mid-Columbia Medical Center Home Health is seeking a
Occupational Therapist to join their team!
This is full time position, scheduled 36-40 hours per week. The
position is eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including
medical, dental, generous paid time off, 401K match, and
more!Responsibilities:Provides direct occupational therapy service
and instruction to home health patients and family in accordance
with the physician's plan of treatment and subsequent
- Master's degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program
approved by the Occupational Therapy
- Licensed in Occupational Therapy by the State of Oregon and
- Current Healthcare provider CPR.
- Must have valid driver's license.Experience:
- One year clinical experience in a healthcare setting
- Must have an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of occupational
therapy, theory and practice and the legal and ethical issues
associated with them.
- Enjoys and has an interest in working with and motivating the
handicapped. Should be neat in work and appearance; be tactful,
courteous, and ethical.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with some supervision. Must be able to work in a
stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Able to supervise Certified Occupational Therapy
Keywords: Mid-Columbia Medical Center, Gresham , Occupational Therapist - Home Health - $5000.00 Bonus, Healthcare , The Dalles, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!