Company: Good Samaritan Society
Posted on: March 18, 2020
Location: Good Samaritan Society Gresham Services@Home Address:
1217 NE Burnside Road Suite704, Gresham, OR 97030 USA Employment
Type: Part-Time Shift: Day Job Responsibilities
- This position provides care to assigned clients in a caring,
safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the
following according to agency standards, procedures and
individualized client service plans.
- Assists clients with dressing/undressing as defined by client
- Provides personal hygiene care (oral care, hair care, shaving,
nail and skin care, bathing, toileting and/or peri care) as defined
by the client service plan.
- Transfers and provides client positioning and support according
to service plan.
- Assists clients with simple meal preparation.
- Measures and prepares special diet according to service
- Assists clients with fluid and food intake.
- Assists clients to keep home area clean and orderly and assists
with laundry as defined by the client service plan.
- Remind client of self-medication per service plan.
- Reports any deviation of clients not taking meds per service
- Understands and accepts emotional needs of each client.
- Observes behavior changes and reports to appropriate
- Adheres to applicable statutes, regulations and Federal program
requirements regarding client abandonment.
- Provides social interaction, conversation and activities that
stimulate the mind.
- Meets clients--- requests or service plan requirements or
assures that another person meets those requests in a timely
- High school education or higher education is not required to be
hired into this job.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prior work experience with seniors or disabled individuals is
helpful, but agency will train employees as needed. The Good
Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits
package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The
variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan,
work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To
review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit
https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, marital status or other protected status. For more
information including state-specific protections, please visit
Division: HCBS Req ID: req35897
Keywords: Good Samaritan Society, Gresham , Services@Home Caregiver, Healthcare , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!