CORPORATE EMPLOYEE RELATIONS DIRECTOR
Company: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC)
Posted on: November 14, 2019
The Corporate Employee Relations Director will have the unique
opportunity to manage everyday HR responsibilities with PCC s
Corporate workforce but also support division and local HR, in
conjunction with the PCC Legal and Corporate HR teams, to assist
with employment counseling, investigations and trainings as well as
talent development for the local and division HR teams. This
position will report to a Senior Vice President with global
responsibility for the HR team and will regularly work with the
division HR leaders, Corporate HR and Corporate Legal to provide
employee relations assistance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Provide day-to-day HR and employee relations support for the
Company s Corporate employees (approximately 175 FTEs) and the
division and local HR teams (approximately 150+ FTE). This support
includes all responsibilities and tasks associated with recruiting,
pre-hire testing, onboarding, training, performance management,
transfers, compensation considerations, administration of Corporate
leave plans, ADA/FMLA leave compliance, employee complaints, EEO-1
reporting, employee development, terminations and offboarding.
* Present best HR practices and compliance trainings for division
and local HR.
* Provide basic EEO and best performance management training for
the workforce in the field.
* Identify potential high-risk employment practices and develop
training and remediation tools to respond to these situations.
* Investigate employee relations complaints which cannot or should
not be handled at the local or division level.
* Monitor the Company s online employee complaint system and ensure
that online employee complaints are being handled in a timely and
* Provide basic return-to-work and accommodation advice and
training to local and division HR.
Audit facility wage and hour practices. CORPORATE EMPLOYEE
* Assist in training with new local and division HR hires regarding
* Manage and audit the Company s EEO and OFCCP reporting and
* Lead and/or participate in special HR related projects as
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* The ability to sensitively and effectively balance local HR needs
with the needs of the HR team in the field.
* Practical and persuasive thinking and advice as well as patient
in a highly fast paced environment.
* Exceptional customer service skills, diplomacy and flexibility in
* Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to
successfully interface at all levels of the organization, meaning
the ability to partner, manage, and lead from the frontline
workforce to the head of HR.
* The ability and willingness to regularly travel (up to 50% travel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year, accredited college or
Graduate degree in Human Resources and/or SHRM certification
A minimum of eight (8) years of related experience and/or training
or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Manufacturing experience preferred.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer
committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job
categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), Gresham , CORPORATE EMPLOYEE RELATIONS DIRECTOR, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!