Management Trainee - Ohio
Posted on: March 19, 2023
OverviewStart your career with Enterprise! We're HIRING
IMMEDIATELY for our respected Management Training Program.Whether
you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service,
retail management, or operations, as a manager in training, you can
count on a career path with a clear beginning and an open end
that's full of opportunities. With training, development,
mentoring, and a culture of promotion from within, you'll always be
progressing in your career.This position is located in Columbus.
-We offer a robust BENEFITS PACKAGE including, but not limited
- Competitive Compensation - THIS POSITION OFFERS TARGETED 1ST
YEAR ANNUAL COMPENSATION OF $48,667+ - WITH AN AVERAGE 46 HOUR WORK
- PAID TIME OFF, starting with 18 days off per year
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION INSURANCE; Life Insurance; Prescription
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS on car rentals, car purchases and much
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit
sharingWe're a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and
leading provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than
60 years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we
operate a global network with 80,000 dedicated team members across
nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our
customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and
every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team
with opportunities for growth.ResponsibilitiesWe are now hiring for
immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT,
you'll start learning our business from day one while based out of
one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as
both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the
behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program,
you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run
your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.In
our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance,
mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get
out into the community and establish the relationships essential to
building your own business.We'll teach you how to excel at customer
service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you'll
learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a
culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our
business - and your success.Equal Opportunity
- Must have a Bachelor's degree.
- Must have a minimum of six months experince in sales, customer
service, management or leadership.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving
violations or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
- No alcohol or drug related conviction on driving record in last
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future
- Must be available to work an average of 46 hours per week.
- Must not have interviewed with Enterprise for the Management
Trainee position -in the last 6 months.
Keywords: Enterprise, Gresham , Management Trainee - Ohio, Executive , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...