Program Manager (Residential Care)
Company: Albertina Kerr Centers
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other
social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full
potential. When you join Kerr, you become part of a team motivated
to provide innovative and excellent programs, services, and
We're seeking a -Program Manager -for our neighborhood group home
for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities as well
as mental health challenges. Program Managers assist each
individual we support in achieving their potential and a high
quality of life. -This is accomplished through leading, mentoring
and training staff to implement all Core Competencies, Policies,
Procedures, and Administrative Rules; ensuring development and
implementation of Individual Support Plans; and coordinating any
necessary or desired services for each individual. -Program
managers are key partners in preventing and resolving conflicts as
well as leading and managing change. This position requires a
strong team player, multi-tasker, someone who can communicate in
multiple ways, and a problem solver who exhibits confidence in
their decision making.
Our ideal candidate will have group home and management experience
and is energized by leading teams to provide incredible programs
and services for the people we support. -Join our team and get a
$2,000 sign-on bonus!
All Kerr employees are required to be fully vaccinated or meet the
requirements for a medical or religious exception prior to
- Ensure the highest quality of support for the people in our
services to achieve supported employment or community integration
- Train, schedule and supervise staff.
- Demonstrate flexibility to help support team members in all
- Routinely monitor staff training, personnel files, incident
reports (IRs), individual support plan (ISP) goals, Positive
Behavioral Support Plans (PBSPs) and other support
- Fill in as a Direct Support Professional whenever necessary to
ensure compliance with the staffing ratio and/or to continue to
foster teamwork and mentor staff.
- Accurately maintain and routinely review finances for each
person in our services as established by Kerr policy.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
community agencies, families, union members, guardians, state and
county agencies, and agency support staff.
- Act as primary contact for staff, 24 hours a day/ 5 days per
week and participate in on-call weekend rotation.
- Manage programs within agency approved budgets, including the
supply budget, staffing hours, and overtime usage, etc.
- Paid medical, dental, and vision employee benefits
- Paid basic life & accident insurance and short- & long-term
- Paid internal training and career development
- 7 paid holidays and generous time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to 4% employer
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that provides resources
for everything from mental health to pet insurance and financial
- Satisfies employment requirement for student loan Public
Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PLSF)
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years' education and/or experience working with individuals
with intellectual and developmental disabilities or related
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Verbal and written English language proficiency sufficient to
communicate with people we support, co-workers, and community
- Ability to relate effectively with clients and
- Ability to respond to crisis situations in a calm professional
- A valid driver's license and the ability to meet agency driving
- A criminal background check is required.
Keywords: Albertina Kerr Centers, Gresham , Program Manager (Residential Care), Executive , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!