Associate Director of Continuous Improvement
Company: Albertina Kerr Centers
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location Gresham Campus -
Portland, ORPosition Type Full Time (30+ hours per week)Education
Level 4 Year DegreeSalary Range $70,000.00 - $70,000.00
Salary/yearJob Shift DayJob Category Administrative Support
Services Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other
social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full
potential.We are seeking an Associate Director for Continuous
Improvement to act as an internal consultant, leading initiatives
related to identifying opportunities and implementing initiatives
for process improvement. You'll utilize Lean Methodologies, Daily
Communication Systems, Six Sigma, and similar process improvement
approaches. Also, you'll develop metrics, improvement targets, and
reporting for demonstrating the efficacy of process improvement
efforts. This position also trains staff in Lean or other process
improvement methods.If youre skilled in process improvements and
reportingand excited to drive agency-wide Lean initiatives for a
large, local non-profit organization, we encourage you to apply and
make a difference at Kerr!All Kerr employees are required to be
fully vaccinated or meet the requirements for a medical or
religious exception prior to beginning work.BENEFITS
- Paid medical, dental, and vision employee benefits
- Paid basic life & accident insurance and short- & long-term
- Paid internal training and career development
- Paid holidays and generous time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to 4% employer
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that provides resources
for everything from mental health to pet insurance and financial
- Satisfies employment requirement for student loan Public
Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PLSF)Qualifications
- Three to five years experience in operations management or
human services/clinical operations in a multi-service social
- Bachelors degree in business administration, operations
management, engineering, or a human services or clinical field
relevant to our work, or additional equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in project management. Previous experience
managing Lean initiatives for process improvement is strongly
preferred (for example, Green Belt certified with experience).
- Demonstrated ability to define, develop and analyze metrics,
improvement targets, reports, and dashboards.
- Certification as Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or attainment of
certification within 6 months of employment in the position.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt within 18 months
- Strong interpersonal skills to allow for effective consulting
and change facilitation, including active listening, facilitation,
training, and change management / communication engagement.
- Strong proficiency with computer applications, particularly the
Microsoft Office suite (including Visio and Excel), Epic, project
management software, and other applications to allow for competent
completion of the assigned work.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to
effectively relate to and build relationships with colleagues and
consultants, so as to allow for the effective completion of
assigned work and to facilitate the requisite operations and
cultural changes within the organization.
- A reliable means or method of transportation to attend work at
various Kerr worksites and to attend off site meetings, trainings,
Keywords: Albertina Kerr Centers, Gresham , Associate Director of Continuous Improvement, Executive , Boring, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!