Case Manager - FTS
Company: Central City Concern
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Central City Concern is an innovative nonprofit agency providing
comprehensive services to single adults and families in the
Portland metro area who are impacted by homelessness, poverty and
addictions. CCC values and celebrates diversity and we hire people
that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through
outcome-based strategies which support personal and community
Open Until Filled
TITLE: Case Manager - FTS
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Flip the Script is a voluntary, African American, Culturally
Specific program that supports Men/Women who are justice involved.
The FTS case manager acts to ensure the stability of all
participants, is familiar with and able to access resources for
benefits/entitlements, alcohol & drug treatment, mental health
treatment, peer support, employment support, housing support &
- Provide case management services for special needs offenders
referred by the Department of Community Justice
- Stay in communication with clients, parole/probation officers
and treatment providers.
- Complete intake/interview process of clients upon referral
- Assist clients in collaboration with P.O.'s and housing
providers to transition to housing.
- Facilitate groups.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Develop and maintain working relationships with treatment
providers and other outside resources for clients.
- Go inside the jails & prisons to share information about the
- Participate in culturally specific outreach efforts to engage
prospective clients, including appointments, home visits, and
community based services.
- Develop relationships with organizations, providers, community
leaders, and advocacy groups serving the African American
- Use culturally sensitive lens to guide all aspects of service
delivery, ensuring that the impact of socio-political & cultural
factors are consistently considered
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5 years case management experience.
- Must be a team player, have good time management,
communication, computer skills and organizational skills.
- If a recovering chemically dependent person, a minimum of 2
years sobriety is required.
- Must possess an MRT facilitator certification.
- Must possess a current drivers license, pass a DMV background
check and be designated an "acceptable" driver as outlined in
Central City Concern's Fleet Safety Policy. Must pass an initial
drivers training and an annual recertification training.
- Must not actively be on parole or probation.
- Must pass pre employment drug screen, TB Test and background
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits
package to our employees!
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at
the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match
of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd
year! Fully vested with your first contribution!
- 10 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term
This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work
performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the
As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and
commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes
post-offer, pre-employment drug screens. Please note we follow
Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those
legal at the state level.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Associated topics: business development, case management,
development, liaison, manage, plan, project, program management,
project management, resource development
Keywords: Central City Concern, Gresham , Case Manager - FTS, Executive , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!