Bilingual Property Manager (Gresham)
Company: Income Property Management Co
Posted on: July 27, 2022
We are seeking to hire a Property Manager for Gresham Village
Square, Hewitt Place, and Hewitt 4-Plex. These affordable
properties are located in Gresham and Troutdale. The ideal Property
Manager is thorough, experienced in apartment management,
organized, and enjoys building a positive, productive environment
for residents and co-workers. Workdays are Monday to Friday from
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. The pay rate ranges from $24.00 to $26.00 an
hour (DOE). If you're looking for a position that introduces you to
affordable housing, this might be the ideal position for you! *A
$1000 Sign-On Bonus is offered with this position.* In this
position, there's the potential to earn occupancy bonuses and lease
Responsibilities for the Property Manager
- Office management
- Supervision of maintenance staff
- Completion of income certification paperwork
- Resident relations
- Coordinating with vendors and case managers
- Working with resident services
- Maintaining resident rental records. As property manager you
would be the first point of contact for most residents,
caseworkers, visitors and others.
Benefits for the Property Manager
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Flexible spending medical savings account
- 401k with company match
- Time off - sick time, vacation time, and paid holidays.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required on
all final candidates. IPM does not screen for THC.
Income Property Management has been a leader in the property
management field in Oregon and Washington for over 45 years. A
large part of our success is due to the important contributions
made by our on-site staff. We strive to recognize their dedication
and reward excellence. Two key indicators of this methodology are
the number of long-term site staff we employ and the large number
of internal promotions we celebrate.
Income Property Management provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
- One year of affordable property manager experience is
- One year of previous Tax Credit (Section 42) is
- Bilingual (Spanish & English speaking) is required for this
- A current valid driver's license and reliable transportation to
travel between properties is required.
- Knowledge of basic maintenance and/or preventative maintenance
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Scheduled on call hours.
Keywords: Income Property Management Co, Gresham , Bilingual Property Manager (Gresham), Executive , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!