Assistant Route Manager/Route Relief
Company: Schwan-'s Home Delivery
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Now Offering a $4000 Sign-On Bonus!$52-$58K/YR--Most Weekends
OffExcellent Benefits and Paid Time OffLeadership and route based
experience are highly preferredPosition Type: Full-timeDuties and
- You will help support a great team of motivated individuals who
share similar core values.
- You will receive a minimum of 4-6 weeks of hands-on training
from leaders who care and coach you to success.
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to
apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the
company vehicle in support of our safety culture. This includes
adherence to traffic laws, safe operating practices, company
policies, standards, Department of Transportation regulations and
requirements and any other program requirements.
- You will be exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat,
cold, rain, snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- You will be responsible for providing real-time training and
coaching support with the RSRs on their respective routes.
- May be required to assist with warehouse/freezer activities
including loading trucks and unloading semis.
- You will have most weekends off and work a reliable schedule
starting mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day). Some
overnight travel may be required.
- You will earn a competitive annual salary and will be eligible
for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental and vision
plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a company
contribution, plus much more, including an employee
discount!Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of leadership and related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver-'s license and be 21 years of age or
- Must meet Department of Transportation requirements.
- NO CDL license is required.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Aptitude and desire to properly coach and train others
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Safety first mentality while executing best in class
- Experience with technologyMember of the military? We thank you
for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in
uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great
prerequisite to a career at Schwan-'s!Schwan-'s Home Service is an
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to
disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status,
national origin or other protected class.
Keywords: Schwan-'s Home Delivery, Gresham , Assistant Route Manager/Route Relief, Executive , Boring, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!