Environmental Senior Project Manager
Company: Hillmann Consulting, LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience in
the field of Environmental Science/Industrial Hygiene to join our
Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) division in the Portland,
OR area. This position is based out of our Gresham, OR office.
Hillmann is a fast growing, team-oriented company and looking for a
motivated individual to grow with us and help build and evolve our
business locally as well as nation-wide.
We are a full-service environmental consulting firm with more than
35+ years of experience in providing customized Environmental
Health and Safety, Remediation Support, Real Estate Due Diligence,
Geotechnical, and Laboratory Analysis services. We have an
extensive background in performing emergency planning and
first-response programs for major disasters worldwide, such as
terror incidents, hurricanes, typhoons, floods, earthquakes,
chemical spills, fires, and building collapses. As one of the
nation's leading environmental consultants, Hillmann delivers
environmental consulting with an uncompromising commitment to
customer service and safety.The responsibilities and duties of
Senior Project Managers are split into two categories, Corporate
Responsibilities and Business Unit Responsibilities.
- Coordinates with Finance the timely delivery of timesheets,
accounts payables, subcontractor invoices and other pertinent data
for projects and staff under their management.
- Coordinates with HR for employee relations including hiring,
reviews, layoffs, firings, employee physicals and other related
data under the direction of their Business Unit Manager.
- Maintains any and all certifications required to complete tasks
for designated job description.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Business Unit Responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day operations and customer service aspects
of multiple assigned projects.
- Performs direct field work including site investigation,
sampling, project meetings, and related activities.
- Prepares and maintains all project documentation including but
not limited to field notes, site photos, site plans, sample chain
of custody forms, reports, drawings, regulatory forms and filings,
scopes of work, operations and maintenance programs, contractor bid
materials, change order forms, and project correspondence.
- Creates, executes, and monitors project work plans to ensure
technical efficacy and the timely completion of tasks and
submission of deliverables.
- Oversees project managers working on client engagements within
their business unit.
- Implements project review and quality assurance procedures to
ensure successful execution of client engagements as measured by
regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Manages the day-to-day client, contractor, and vendor
interaction on projects under their direction.
- Analyzes profitability, revenue, bill rates, and utilization
across their assigned projects.
- Remains abreast of operational and methodology developments,
technological advances, and applicable regulatory standards for
their specific service area.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to their
- Resolves and/or escalates project and client issues in a timely
- Reviews deliverables prepared by project teams before client
- Determines applicability of regulations and regulatory
jurisdictions over projects with respect to their expertise.
- Facilitates team and client project meetings as necessary.
Prepare and maintain documentation of all meeting agenda, issues,
and resolutions for follow up.
- Prepares cost proposals, opportunities, job number and service
ticket creation and in Deltek.
- Supervises and schedules assigned projects.
- Ensures employees are properly briefed on the technical and
financial expectations of each project upon commencement.
- Responsible for ensuring that relevant technical methodology
and written formats are consistently applied in client
- Prepares Deltek invoices and ensures invoice delivery.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, on aging A/R.
- Regularly visits project sites to ensure compliance.
- Ensures project files are properly maintained and stored.
- Mentors technical operations staff and through formal and
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is committed to the professional
development and well-being of our employees. The following benefits
are offered to employees:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-401(k) plan
- Tuition assistance
- Child care benefit
- Hybrid office work option
- VTO - An extra paid day off to volunteer for the cause of your
choice and great opportunities to participate in many of Hillmann's
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We
provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry,
familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation,
domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or
expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic
Keywords: Hillmann Consulting, LLC, Gresham , Environmental Senior Project Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Gresham, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!